Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Back!!

Once again, here I am restarting my blog.  It’s time to get serious - either blog or not. It’s been seven months this time!

I get into these creative funks, and then don’t do much.  Okay, I’ve done some knitting and sewing.  Over the next few days I will show some of what I’ve been doing.

I really admire those with the drive and discipline to really stick to blogging and building a home business.  I tend to let life and other things get in my way.  It's all about priorities.  Do I want to do this or not.  Time to give myself a stern talking to.  No one else is going to do this for me!

I stocked up on some polymer clay at Michael's this week - .99 cent sale! Oh, and they are building a Hobbly Lobby!  It will be great, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Craft Warehouse all on the same street.  In less than a mile. Instead of a "pup crawl", I can do a "craft store crawl". I'll never be home, lol.

Now is the time to get back to the polymer clay and making jewelry.  I want to get  my Etsy store opened!  No more procrastination!

I’m working on a banner for my store, but alas,  I’ve forgotten everything I ever learned about Photoshop.   

I’m playing with something based on this picture:


Well, time to roll up the sleeves and get to work.  Unfortunately, that involves a sink full of dirty dishes. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment