Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Forcing Myself to Move Forward

It's that time of year where I'm sick of winter.  This time every year my motivation disappears.

This photo show some random things I've been working on this month.  I bottled some wine that I started last summer. Shown here is a bottle of strawberry.  To the right of it is a drawing for the label.  I plan to size it small and add text in Photoshop.  I need to scan it in which is a major project with my computer. I keep putting it off. Don't have any ink for the printer anyway. The question is will I get my wine labeled before we drink it all? (I have three other types of wine that need labels as well).

Also shown are some random beads that didn't exactly go according to plan. Ah well. That bogged me down a bit, and I need to get over it.

So, the past two days I forced myself to go into my little room and do something! I finished some more random beads that didn't go according to plan. Got them all cured although I still have a bunch to sand and buff.  I'll work on that a little at a time.

So today, I cleaned my polymer clay work surface (the whole room needs cleaned, but meh), and dove into some new beads! I'm working on some ideas for the monthly challenge for the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild on ArtFire.  Hopefully I will actually have something by March 3.  The topic is nature, and somehow I froze up for the last couple of weeks  instead of coming up with ideas.

Well, I'm spending the whole day in my room claying tomorrow! I refuse to notice that the house is in desperate need of cleaning.

2 comments:

  1. Love your label, you are so talented! I hope you don't drink it all before getting the labels on lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you :)

    We finished off another bottle tonight! At this rate, I'll never get the bottles labeled!

    ReplyDelete