I've been working on a new banner for my Artfire studio and my blog. I think I've been working on it forever! Originally, I had planned on using watercolors, but I ended up using color pencils instead. I've been having quite a bit of fun with them. Although, I do get frustrated with them when sharpening - they tend to break real easily.
The art for the banner it is too large for the scanner bed. I'm hoping I can get a good photograph of it. Also, I see from this picture a lot of the details are getting lost when shrinking it down. But, I think it will still work. I am almost done with. After that I need to do the avatar. Once I finish both, I'm going to do some revamping of my Artfire Studio.
But, spring is slowing me down! The weather is nice and the outdoors keeps calling me! Like right now. . .