Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm a Project Finishing Machine!

Finished 3 projects in 3 days! So nice to get these thing done so I can start to move forward.

I finished this necklace I started in maybe October? Ah well. The pendant and button are polymer clay. Love playing with polymer clay - it is so versatile! And I love doing free form with the beads.

This scarf started out as another panel for my afghan, but now it's a scarf. Why? Because I'm the Mom and I say so.

And the third project (not pictured) was a simple green scarf for my daughter.

I have a painting to finish I started nearly a year ago. Gads, I don't know what my problem is. It's an abstract piece and maybe there is a part of me that still thinks I should be paint "realistically". Well BLAH to that! If I want to paint abstract, that's what I'm gonna do!

No comments:

Post a Comment