I thought I was done with this afgan. It was a fun project. The inspiration came from Jane Thornley's knitwear. Her work is absolutely wonderful!
Anyway, I got the thing sewed together and put on the bed and it is too short! (Please ignore plaid pillow cases). So I guess I'll knit a couple of panels to make it longer and see how that works. If not, I'll have to get some pillows and make some pillow shams.
Instead of weaving all the loose ends in, I turned them into fringe. Also, where there are some dropped stitches I patched them (normally I would rip it out and fix it "properly"). But that's what I like about this method ("free range") - anything goes.
Dang, I have plenty of other projects I need to finish - painting, polymer clay, jewelry, more knitting. Guess I better quit blogging and get to it!