Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I have been remiss with my blogging (again)


It's not that I haven't been doing anything :)  But I'm not really very focused right now. I did manage to finish this afghan that I started last spring.  Rosie is sure enjoying it. :)

I don't really do much crochet and every time the mood strikes me, I have to relearn how to do it, lol.

I have a couple of knitting projects I'm working on right now.  The weather must have turned cold.  I'm pretty much a fair weather knitter.  Okay, make that foul weather knitter.

















Haven't done a lot with the "room", hubby and I seem less that motivated right now.  But, we bought a corner table and computer table.  We've decided to use the closet for storage, so he's going to build some shelves for it.  We looked at some wire shelving, and boy does that get expensive fast!

He is also planning on making a work table for my polymer clay, a book case and some shelving the room.

I have been trying to focus on finishing the painting.  I've been working on it off and on.  I'm just not focused enough.  But here is a little "sample". :)

2 comments:

  1. Connie - wow! First of all, the afghan is delicious looking - wonderful colors and style. I think your painting (so far) is gorgeous, you know you do have a great eye for color and shading. Your craft room is coming along... that's good. I hear you on the wire shelving for the closet, it costs way too much. I was glad that my DH is handy... he cut apart a beautiful, super heavy desk and made shelves for my closet - it's wonderful, too. I'll take photos and post them sometime soon.

    Jackie - The Pleasant Pheasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, I haven't been here in a while. Bad blogger.

    Jackie, Thank-you for all the encouragement! :) Now I need a kick in the butt to get it in gear!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete