Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year and a New Project


 I joined the Bead Journal Project this year: www.beadjournalproject.com/

I need to make one beaded piece per month.  And, they all need to be the same size and format.  I'm going with 1 1/2" X 3".  I did not want to large a size, or I would never get them done.

I started on January's piece this morning.


I opted to cover the entire surface with beads. I'm hoping this size isn't to large.

Its so wonderful to have a nice space to drink my morning tea and work. I need to do a bit more organizing so I can paint, play with polymer clay or sew.

Why can't I be a one medium person?

1 comment:

  1. Your size sounds good to me. I'm doing 2.75 inches by 2.75 inches for the second year. And here's to a variety of media!
    Marty S
    Crackpot Beader

    ReplyDelete