Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!


Mt. Rainier was awesome!  We were only there a few days, but we are thinking we need to go back next year for a longer stay.

The Portland Bead Fest was something else.  Oh my.  I've never been to a bead show before and I was overwhelmed.  I walked around in a daze for a bit. 

There were some absolutely beautiful lamp-work beads that I unfortunately couldn't afford.  If I ever generate some income, I will have to purchase some.  And speaking of purchases, I did make some. As soon as I get them photographed, I'll post a picture of them. 

And once I get myself back together, I'll get back at it.  For now, laundry awaits. I have an apple pie to bake for hubby's birthday.  Oh, and we have to go pick up the RV - new tires.  We left a lot of one poor sad tire somewhere along the highway. . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time, Connie! Too bad about the tire, yikes. I'll be looking forward to seeing your beads when you share them. - Jackie

    ReplyDelete