Sunday, September 16, 2012

'Smooshers Scuptural Highlights

I still haven't started any new polymer clay items.  But, my fellow guild members in the "Polymer Clay Smooshers" Guild on ArtFire have tons of wonderful items!  One thing I love about polymer clay is its versatility and how it can be so many different things.



I love this whimsical squirrel and acron necklace Creative Critters.  She tends towards bold colors and creative sculptural pieces in her polymer clay work.  But, this fun little squirrel is one of my favorites in her shop.




Just wow!  I can feel the warm sunshine from this bold yellow sunflower by Fantasy Clay. She has quite a variety of items in her shop, including some adorable wedding cake toppers.




This salad on a ring by Mystical Me is amazing! Romaine and iceburg lettice, slice tomatoes and hardboiled egg. Looks good enough to eat! Lots of eye candy in her shop (I also love the doughnut charms).


Such sweet little Christmas mice in their warm winter scarves.  The Mouse House (QuernusCrafts) specializes in creating sweet little mice for a variety of occasions. 



This is just a small sample of items by the talented members of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild on ArtFire.  Go and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment