Friday, December 3, 2010

Abstract Painting Finally Finished!!

After almost two years I'm finally finished it! YAY!!! Crack open the Champagne!

I glad to be done with it.  A big problem I had in finishing it, was that I could not remember exactly what colors I used. That, and losing my momentum for working on it.  I need to paint more often and more consistent.

I plan to do some smaller abstracts in acrylic and add them to my ArtFire Studio.  Currently I'm eagerly anticipating an order from Dick Blick. I'm short on some colors of acrylic paints, so I may start a smaller oil or two while I'm waiting.





4 comments:

  1. Wow I love it! How beautiful.

    I just found your blog through one of the Sunday Blog Hops! Have a good rest of the weekend.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG are you freaking kidding me!!! This is a beautiful painting!!! I can't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you :) I visited your blog (and followed), and- I'm going to have to try the drunken hummus recipe - it looks really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K. Bish - Thank-you :) I plan on doing more!

    ReplyDelete