Monday, December 6, 2010

Working on New Things

 
Once finish this necklace, I'm going to need to make more beads and things.  I'm still puttering with it. I'm not quite sure where I'm going with it yet.

I've also started a couple of small oil paintings. The first one is 8" x 10". And now seeing a picture of the first one,  I see some things I don't like about it and will change.



But, I need it to dry before I can do more work on it.  So I, started another one.  On this one I'm planning on experimenting with some different color choices.  I'm going to play with some of the earth colors and black. 

At this point it's just sloppy washes to get paint on the canvas and to get an idea of what I want to do.  I need this one to dry before I can work on it. I could start another one while these two are drying. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment