Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thinking About Spring (Again)

I've really gotten side tracked the last couple of days.  All the last minute shopping and what not really sucked up all my time.  And I never got Christmas cards sent this year! I always tell myself I will be more organized next year, but I never am. 

Meadowsweet Quilt by Nacyanne Quilt Works
Ah well, on to other things. Like thinking about spring! This lovely quilt by Nacyanne Quilt Works on ArtFire has me longing for spring!

I plan to start working on jewelry in spring  colors. I might make some Valentines items as well, but I'm not yet sure about that.

I need to finish getting my ArtFire Studio filled up! That is my big goal for the next few weeks.  I need 41 more items to hit 100.

So, I quess I better get off the internet and get to work.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely quilt. I'm trying to get my shop filled up too, and want to start making some valentine's items, I always leave it too late to do seasonal stuff, hopefully this year I'll manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for pretty quilts! Quilting is on my craft to learn list!

    I've made one valentines heart so far, but I have no idea how I want to string it. I hope to start working on seasonal stuff way ahead of time. I hope.

    ReplyDelete