Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sand, Smooshers and Things Sparkly

As the last days of summer are winding down, my thoughts take me back to the  sunshine, ocean breezes, and warm sandy beaches from my younger days in Southern California.  Many wonderful items from fellow members of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild on ArtFire remind me of summer days spent at the beach.

This Golden Sunburst from Dana's Jewelery feels so much like the shimmering California sun!
Golden Sunburst from Dana's Jewelery  



And what beach day would be complete with out a search for seashells and starfish? I never really found any starfish, but I love this Lucky Starfish by Gem's PC Creations!


Lucky Starfish by Gem's PC Creations
 Sutton pin with Crystals by Fesser Arts is reminisant of footprints in the sand.
Sutton pin with Crystals by Fesser Arts

And a fiery sunset completes the day.   I've seen a few California sunsets in the colors of this Gold, Red and Black Swirled Pendant by Dream Weaver's Designs

Gold red and black swirled pendant by Dream Weaver's Designs

3 comments:

  1. Nice selection and post - Love those sunsets!!! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for stopping by! So hard sometimes to narrow down the choices, so many lovely items to choose from!

    ReplyDelete