Besides a few Valentine items, I finished several other items last week as well. I don't have them all listed yet, but when I do there will be 70 items in my ArtFire Studio. Getting closer to my goal of 100!
I hope to finish photographing and listing in the next couple of days.
I was planning on creating a few items in lighter colors - a combo of white, silver and translucent clays. And I scorched another batch of pendants and beads! I seem to have that problem mainly with the light colored Premo colors. I had turned the oven down and it seemed to be running at the proper temperature.
So frustrating! Oh well, I may spend the next couple of days painting and ponder the next couple of days.