Friday, September 24, 2010

Freeform Friday

I’ve changed my mind about the picture for my store banner.  Remember the picture from a few days ago?  The beads in it were very beach looking. 

With a name like “Desert Wind Creations”, it should feel more like, well desert.  So this is what my banner for Etsy and ArtFire look like at the moment.  But, I'm still not entirely certain about it.






I live in the desert area of Washington (not all WA gets a lot of rain), east of the Cascades.  We have hot-hot-hot dry summers.  And biting cold winters with a little snow.  There is little rain, but we have some pretty big wind storms.  Desert. Hmmm. Wind. Hmmm.  Sounds like a good name for a winery?!?! Desert Wind Winery 

There are a lot of wineries in this area, and a lot of agriculture as well.  I can't get over how wonderful the local produce is.  I canned a little of it this past summer. 


I've also ventured into doing to a bit of wine making.   Dang, I keep getting sidetracked – To  many things to try!

I'm going to focus on making beads tonight and tomorrow.  Then Sunday, it's marathon jewelry making!

Off I go to squish clay around!

No comments:

Post a Comment