I made this bracelet last year, and I really like the combination of the black and orange beads. It has a nice Halloween feel to it. However, because of the weight of the beads, the “clasp” is on top of my wrist. I think this bracelet would work better with elastic beading thread.
This really shows the importance of test driving new designs. While it looks good, it just doesn’t wear right. The darn thing drives me crazy(er)!
But, I'm planning on a necklace or two similar to the bracelet. I 'm making some orange-gold beads to go with the dark ones I made over the weekend. I getting ready for a bead stringing frenzy!
I'm suspect by the time I get my Etsy and ArtFire shops up and running, it will be too late for Halloween items. I can't believe how much there is to do!