Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New jewelry

I was at jury duty for less than an hour.  The defendant pleaded guilty and the judge dismissed us. Did some grocery shopping on the way home.  Had the rest of the day to make jewelry! YAY!

I am please with how this bracelet turned out.  It fits my 5 3/4" wrist perfectly!  Because it's so small, it might end up being a keeper!

Measured flat it is 7 1/4". It fits me perfect and is a little tight on my daughter who has a 6 1/2" wrist.  I need a way to figure sizes for bracelets. Measuring it flat isn't working.


I made a necklace in the same style as well.  Both are strung with waxed cotton cord.  I really enjoy making these!


Well, I'm off to do a little gardening and then make more jewelry.

Seven done, ninety-three to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment