Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a wimp when it comes to cold.  And it's been really cold here all week.

This is a snapshot taken looking out my workroom window. I'm glad I'm inside and all that snow is outside!

Now the garage is a very frigid 36 degrees.  Great for chilling champagne, not so good for working on anything in the garage.


I need to antique some copper wire in liver of sulfur so I can finish the "Tree of Life" necklace I started for the Art Bead Scene November Challenge.  I suppose I could turn a heater on out there, but like I said I'm a wimp when it comes to cold. 

I also scorched another batch of beads this week and I'm wondering if it is because of how cold the garage is.  I'm wondering if the oven I'm using runs hotter if it is cold? 

Maybe I'll put on a couple of pairs of long johns and some sweats and venture out into the garage.  Or maybe I'll hide under the blankets until spring. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment