Friday, November 5, 2010

Beach Necklaces Restrung and Listed

The three necklaces I blogged about needing to restring, are done. Yay! And listed. Double yay!  I'm up to 46 items in my ArtFire studio - that's a little over 2 pages full.

It's taking longer than I planned, but I'm plugging away at it.  The last couple of weeks it seemed like I was making hardly any progress.  I know last week, the tax preparation class I'm taking sucked up a lot of my time.

I'm nearly done with the free-form bracelet I'm working on.   That bogged me down a little bit as well. 

I still feel I'm not quite organized like I should be.  I'm still trying to get my mind around promoting my ArtFire Studio.  I definitely don't have that organized like I should.


But, I 'm plugging away at it and learning as I go. 

3 comments:

  1. I am finding that promoting the shop is a lot more work than creating the product, hopefully it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Just started following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy - I can't believe how much work it is. I'm constantly struggling with it.
    Norma - Thank-you for the kind words:)

    ReplyDelete