Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Freeform Peyote Beadweaving

I keep debating whether to add this necklace to my ArtFire Studio or not. It was really, really time consuming to make. It would be the most expensive item in my studio.

And I'm a little blah about it.  It's not horrible (I think), but not the best either.  I don't know, maybe I'm my own worst critic! 

I have to think on it some more.



This purple and gold bracelet feels like I've been working it on forever.  I hadn't done free-form bead peyote for a couple of months and I had forgotten how time consuming it is!

It's nearly done, and I'm pleased with how it's turning out.  I need to finish it and move on! I'm not getting much else done.  This is what happens when I give the muse free reign!

These are really fun to do.  Some turn out better than others.  But, boy they take me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment