Monday, November 29, 2010

New Work

I've spent quite a bit of time working on projects the past few days.  The pendants in the picture were a lot of fun to create!

I bought a bag of decorative glass thingys.  They were really cheap, but they are all turquoise blue.   I played with them a little bit and this is the result.  I think I may have to buy more  in different colors, even if I can't find them as cheap as these were.


I haven't decided yet how I want to string them, so I'm going to think about that a bit.


I also finished three necklaces and a bracelet; and I'm working on two more necklaces.  I'm hoping to have them uploaded to my Artfire Studio later this week.  I need to photograph them, but I need a sunny day.

And, I actually did a little painting today!  I've been working on the same dang painting for almost two years.  I need to finish and move on.  As well as paint, more consistently . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment