Friday, November 12, 2010

Catching Up - NOT!

Well, I'm pretty far behind on this project.  I've frogged (unraveled) it  once already.  I'm knitting it for a KAL (knit along) at the Jane Thornley group forum over on Ravelry. 

The KAL started Oct. 1 and runs till Nov. 30.  I have a little over two weeks left and most of a top to knit!

Well, there are only 24 hours in a day and I'm not going to stress over it.  My tax preparation class won't be meeting for two weeks, so I hope to get some things caught up.  Things like digging out the poor dead squash and tomato plants out of the veggie beds.

Baltic Amber Necklace by Aussen Wolf Designs

And now on to a totally different topic - amber!  Here is
another beautiful necklace by Aussen Wolf Designs. This Baltic Amber pendant is gorgeous!   It is strung with three strands of amber chips accented with silver beads.

***Santa, please note, I've been mostly good this year.  I'll get the veggie beds cleaned out, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment